My name is Rohit Datta.
I'm a software engineer currently studying at the University of Texas at Austin.
I enjoy creating beautiful looking projects that keep the user experience in mind.
As an independent consultant, I work with you, as my client, from end to end to
create a consistent user experience on all your products.
- [CS 312] Introduction to Programming
- [M 427L-AP] Advanced Calculus for Applications II (Honors)
- [ECO 304L] Introduction to Macroeconomics
- [CS 314] Data Structures
- [CS 311] Discrete Math For Computer Science
- [M 340L] Matrices/Matrix Calculations
- [ACC 310F] Fundamentals of Accounting
A tile-based adventure game utilizing arrays and objects leading to an eventual boss fight
An AngularJS web app that takes advantage of AngularJS's two-way data binding to provide real-time score results
Rebuilt the entire website for the Darien chapter of the National Honor Society to account for user functionality.